Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Millenium Dicplay, M3 and XN06? module, How do I configure a XN06 module
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
Dougrobot
post Jul 28 2008, 03:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,166

To complete my current project, I purchased a Millenium three-color display, programming software, and cable. The display was advertised as bundled with a XN03 module for modbus communication.

When I recieved the display, the included module was a XN06 (never heard of it!). My M3 programming software supports the XN03 module, but does not recognize the XN06 module. The M3 does not seem to recognize the XN06. Whats going on? How do I fix this?
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
John Williams
post Jul 29 2008, 07:36 AM
Post #2

Enlightened One

Group: Authorized Member
Member No.: 3

The latest Millenium display kits are supplied with the XN06 MODBUS communications module in place of the XN03. The XN06 has 8 inputs and 8 outputs. What is the version of your Millenium 3 programming software? The XN06 is supported in CLS version 3.2.0 and higher. If you are located in North America, I can help you obtain an update.

--------------------
Visit our website at www.crouzet-usa.com for additional product and company information.
User is offlinePMEmail Poster
Quote Post
Dougrobot
post Aug 2 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,166

QUOTE(John Williams @ Jul 29 2008, 08:36 AM)
The latest Millenium display kits are supplied with the XN06 MODBUS communications module in place of the XN03.  The XN06 has 8 inputs and 8 outputs.  What is the version of your Millenium 3 programming software?  The XN06 is supported in CLS version 3.2.0 and higher.  If you are located in North America, I can help you obtain an update.

I have version CLS 2.1. I am located in San Diego and I would like to take advantage of your offer. How do I proceed. Can I download it?
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
John Williams
post Oct 15 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #4

Enlightened One

Group: Authorized Member
Member No.: 3

For customers in North America, contact Crouzet Technical Support for information about Millenium 3 software upgrades.

--------------------
Visit our website at www.crouzet-usa.com for additional product and company information.
User is offlinePMEmail Poster
Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 08:06 AM