> Need a 20ms pulse generator with timer
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
Kobey
post Apr 6 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 594

Hi,

I didn't know where else to post this as I'm not really sure what kind of circuit would be best for what I need.

I am looking for a small device that will take a 12 or 24vdc input and provide a 20ms pulse that can be adjusted from about 6 cycles per second to about 1 cycle every 5 seconds. It also needs to have an adjustable delay for the on and off times. It would be used to provide trigger pulses for a gunfire simulator used by the U.S. Army.

My aim is to be able to adjust it to provide sounds from bursts of machine gun fire to single shot sniper fire.

Currently we are making our own boards using 555 timers, but they leave a lot to be desired and are hard to reproduce and maintain.

Would your company happen to make a product that could accomplish these functions?

Thank you for your assistance.

Kobey
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
Ronnie Haiduk
post Apr 8 2005, 07:41 AM
Post #2

Magister of Minutia

Group: Authorized Member
Member No.: 4

Hi Kobey, thanks for the post. Take a look at our TOP948 timer. The timing can be adjusted to as little as 10ms and as long as 999.9hrs. Click here for the spec sheet. This would be the only product I can think of that could work.

--------------------

User is offlinePMEmail Poster
Quote Post
jeffc
post Jul 20 2005, 03:14 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 652

QUOTE(Ronnie Haiduk @ Apr 8 2005, 08:41 AM)
Hi Kobey, thanks for the post. Take a look at our TOP948 timer. The timing can be adjusted to as little as 10ms and as long as 999.9hrs. Click here for the spec sheet. This would be the only product I can think of that could work.

I too am looking for a digital timer to activate our pneumatic devices. Can you integrate a timer with p/n 81519776 (control valve)? Ideally, we need it to be 110VAC, .05 to .25 sec on-time, and with the timing you mentioned: 10ms to 999.9 hrs. Target price is $40 (control valve & digital timer).
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
Ronnie Haiduk
post Jul 27 2005, 10:04 AM
Post #4

Magister of Minutia

Group: Authorized Member
Member No.: 4

Jeff sorry for the late response. Please contact our Application Engineers to discuss this. You can reach them at 800-677-5311 and select option 2.

--------------------

User is offlinePMEmail Poster
Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 06:25 AM