Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Sub-Bases
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
Andrew Hall
post Oct 21 2009, 08:54 AM
Post #1

New Member

Group: Members
Posts: 1
Joined: 20-October 09
Member No.: 7,316

Please tell me what the difference is between 81 532 104 and 81 532 102 sub-bases. It's not clear to me from the catalog information.

Best regards,
Andy Hall
User is offlinePM
Quote Post
Jesus Miranda
post Oct 21 2009, 09:33 AM
Post #2

Forum Savant

Group: Authorized Member
Posts: 125
Joined: 26-June 09
Member No.: 6,956

Hello Andrew.

Sub-base 81 532 104 can be either a single sub-base or an end base. Sub-base 81 532 102 is an associable sub-base

If you are using only one logic element, you do need to use sub-base 81 532 104.

If you are placing and/or connecting several logic elements on the same physical place you can do it by using one end sub-base and a associable sub-base per each additional elements. That way, you will have just one supply port connection that will run through all the sub-bases. Also, you can configure the connection from one sub-base to the next one by using the selector that comes with sub-base 81 531 102.

For example, if you have 2 timers and 2 AND elements and you want to connect them together you can do it using one 81 532 104 and three 81 531 102. That simplifies the connections and allows you to maximize your space.

Hope this is clear.

User is offlinePMEmail Poster
Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic


Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 01:20 AM